Thursday, September 6, 2012

Homemade Tootsie Rolls!

 When I was Emmy's age-- a missionary- Elder- from our church made these with us-- ever since I've thought that I wanted to make some from time to time--
 thanks to pinterest- I found a recipe and MADE them with the girls-- hooray!
 they were delish-- and so fun!

 we do NOTHING without the binkie joining us ;)

lets just say that Em was delighted-- as you can tell- she had been sampling the dough at every phase-- the sugar is for SURE kicking in at this point!

3 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

Dedo wouold be so pleased!!!!

Grammy said...

Tootsie rolls are also a fav of grammy, TT and Jordy.

Carrie said...

I have never tried this but it looks yummy! That binky reminds me... of Auttie and her love of binkys last year this time we weaned her from them. Aww!