Sunday, October 7, 2012

A quick preview of the BEST photo shoot ever-- maternity pics--

 Sooo on our road trip home- we made a stop at one of my BEST friends from BYU--Amber Moshi moshi-- it was GLORIOUS to be back together and meet her beautiful little boys-- I have a whole other post-- so I won't go on-- but let's just say that Amber is a master photographer- obviously- and she took pics of us! hooray! If you are ever in Tennessee-- it's worth it to head her direction.
 I want a house right now-- so I can blow this up and put it on my wall--  I just love it--
 37.5 weeks with Callahan Fox.
 It's fun to have a few couples shots-- I feel like we always have some kid in the pic with us- or its me taking the pic-- so this one delights me!
 During our move across country Jason and I celebrated 5 years-- yes-- it's been a wild 5 years-- but I wouldn't change a thing-- and I can't wait to see what the next 5 years hold with this incredible man!
maybe the best pic ever...THANK YOU Moshi! you are amazing!

6 comments:

Norm and Cassi Beatty said...

Remind me one day to get pointers from you on how to have two kids and pregnant with another and travel all over the east. You are super mom!!

McArthur Family said...

I love you and am so happy you like your pictures!

Carrie said...

Love all the hands on the belly, and I love that dress!

Michigan Roys said...

Those are really fun and show the personality of the entire family - fun! So excited for you guys! A little jealous that you are going before 40 weeks - my last went 8 days past :-) Enjoy and I'm sure everything will go great!

Grammy said...

They are perfect pics..can't wait for tomorrow !
.


Mama Smith said...

What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL family, Liz! BEAUTIFUL!