Sunday, October 28, 2012

He's HERE!!!!

 First breath!
 Meeting mommy on the outside ;)

 Proud Papa!

 Meeting Daddy on the outside ;)
 little footsies!

 sweetest pic ever-- can't you just feel the love ;)
 my amazing OB Dr. Calvin Hobbs.
 Uncle Dave!
 Booky- loosing her mind ;)
 and falling in love!


 Celebrations!!!
 Just soaking this little sweet heart up!
 Dr. Hobbs and Karen-- our heroes!


 Best Friends


 I love this picture-- I just look stoned!
 The cutest man alive! I can't get enough of him.
just before he got in his seat-- this is his little going home outfit--

4 comments:

Jessie said...

booky with her grandson = adorable. sweetest thing ever.

jason with his SON = pure joy. you can tell how in love jason is already.

actually, i just love all the pictures. what a wonderful day!!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

There is nothing neater in this world than a glowing mama and her new baby! You look gorgeous and he is so sweet! Makes me want another baby already :)

Grammy said...

You can tell the whole family is so in love with this new little guy! I love you too Callan!

Beach Borchardts said...

He was so handsom right off the bat! AMAZING! I love the stone pic of you ha!