Friday, January 11, 2013

My baby blessing boy.

 and here he is-- the star of the show!
 When we were out in Utah we got to bless Callan- his Daddy blessed him with Uncle Justin, Uncle Dan, Uncle Bear, Papa Rich and Grandpa Larry all in the circle!! It was amazing--more to come.

 I made him his leggings-- and I really do think he is the cutest little blessing boy ever.



 What a little champ-- in his short life he has moved 4 times and traveled from GA to FL to NC to Washington DC to NY to GA to UT to GA-- he really is amazing--


 oh pah-leeeeeeze!








I can't even stand it- I love him so much.

2 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

he's the cutest little guy ever!!

Michigan Roys said...

I think your entire family is amazing for going through all of that traveling in such a short period of time. The boy is certainly an added blessing!