Sunday, June 9, 2013

the Beach is the best backdrop ever.

 seriously?



 sandy toes
 little man boobies ;)


 crazy smile









 loved eating the sand-- loved it.

 I mean- really, really loved it

 Emmy is so darling.
 she came up with these poses on her own- waaaay cuter than what I would have come up with.

 we love our Uncle Josh!!


 little best friends ;)
 Elles was a bit of a pill today-- the only pic of a smile-- LOTS of nasty ones...
 dancing in the waves
 Ellie-doing the shell dance...or her impression of Gollum (I can almost hear the "my precious")
 I love this.
 World's best Papa

3 comments:

Jessie said...

oh my goodness, i have been missing your posts! your family is gorgeous. GORGEOUS. that callahan is going to be a heartbreaker, just like his sisters. the beach pics are amazing. miss you guys.

Grammy said...

Beautiful Beach shots! Kiss them all,miss all my babies!!

Michigan Roys said...

You make some really cute kids so I think you should just keep having them! What fun you guys have!