Thursday, August 29, 2013

Goings on

Happy happy times!

OK- I feel like I can brag on my blog~ we do craft time every day-- I was helping Emmy with hers and gave Ellie her balloon and sheet of stickers and told her to get started-- Emmy was not even halfway through and Elles says- "mom, look~ I'm done!" this was what her result was-- she is AMAZING!!!! no help- 2 yrs old~ and the perfect face.

cuddling in the morning- one of my favorite things ;) Poor Elles always tries to join us- but just can't wake up

Emmy LOVES circus peanuts and picks them as a treat in honor of Emmy Papa-- they were his favorite.

I think it's time for a haircut ;)


She tried to sneak one more peanut in bed-- this was the morning result- ha! she thought it was hilarious.-- underneath~ We went up to Atlanta to Rebecca Winters' wedding reception-- it was one of the best nights we've had in a while-- the kids had a sitter- and Jason and I got to enjoy fun friends and adult conversation and atmosphere- It was fabulous to be everyone and retouch base with my favorite Annie Girl