Saturday, September 21, 2013

We. Love. Florida




We get to catch fish
tell fish stories.


play with our Papa, Josh and Booky

enjoy.



get poked by a catfish for the first time-- and learn that it's important to listen-- this is Ems by the way.

visit mini Brazil and pick out Emmy's future wedding cake (where she came up with this- I'll never know-- but I thought it was cute)

we get to destroy Booky's house-- especially her plants.

catch dragon flies and release them in Booky's house.

swim at our friend's pool--
and it's heaven there.


like- really heaven.

I get to have a pedicure-- sans kids-- the first since before Callan was BORN-- never waiting a year again ps-- and as always- it was amazing!
We get to catch lizards and wear them around the house.


we get to try to escape to the outside all. day. long.
i get to see pics like this-- that just make me happy.~*and I don't have to put my kids to sleep-- we. love. Florida.

No comments: