Tuesday, October 22, 2013

It's a ..... BOY-- Cavanaugh Jay is on the way!!

I have yet to have a "Pinterest flop" but this one came close- 
We all started with our own balloons and pins... I know - how did this not work perfectly?! 

First- Callan popped mine.
Stinker
So Jason and I decided to share- Ellie isn't smiling 
Callan covered his face
Emma's pops...
Our pops
Ellie doesn't want to pop hers...
Emmy tries to help as I decide I used the wrong confetti...
The cutest solution- but Callan has run away.
Finally- at least we are all in the shot right-
The confetti was stupid- but blue -- *the finished product is below- NOT as cute as the Pinterest one- but not a total flop ;) 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

hooray hooray for another BOY!! 2 and 2! now everyone will have at least one sister and at least one brother! :) although, i am a bit sad you aren't having a little girl for our solace to marry... oh well. :) congrats again! and the balloon idea is so fun! i think the last two are great!

Grammy said...

Adorable - and perfert fam, if I say so myself!