Friday, November 1, 2013

Odds and ends and the Halloween store


Emmy colored this so well!'
We got some stickers back from our sticker chain letter- that's 2 now!!!
Ellie woke up for a little midnight party juice drinking was on the schedule--and I love that she sleeps with her purse and necklace on
Emmys cute little fingers Ellie's cute little toes
Ellie came out of the bedroom with this lipgloss on-- she is just so glamorous 
Not the happiest waker upper
Best friends- they love to play together - I love it
My little pineapple princesses
Circus in full hula regalia- at 9:00am
Princess hero wear- heaven for my girls!
Nothing better than a Halloween store
Masks on little bodies are just so funny to me
Also creepy
And unsettling...

1 comment:

Grammy said...

you do Halloween better than anyone !!so much fun!!!