Friday, January 10, 2014

Emmy at a glance

Emmy is the best helper.
She is starting to understand the importance of positive reinforcement and is always telling me that I am "as beautiful as the sun" and singing songs about how I am  "the best mom in the world".
She has definite opinions about what is and is not cute and loves to pick her own clothes-- when given the chance- she goes fancy every time... Dress, shiny shoes and all. 
She gets scared.
She is bossy- but doesn't have to be the boss.
If Jason and I are sitting- or laying next to each other- she hops in the middle very single time and declares that she is the "creme or frosting of the cookie" 
She must be included in the attention- she doesn't have to be the center- but she has to be part of it. 
She gets frustrated easily and whines- but always accomplishes the task. 
Emmy loves to imagine.
Life is happy for Emmy- she is often delighted- by everything. 
I love her tenderness ;) 


No comments: