Monday, March 24, 2014

The tick- gag me


I almost don't want to blog this-- but it is a huge event in our family...we've had our first and hopefully only TICK!!!! Gag me.
Emmy discovered this late last night- actually-- during the day she told Jason that she had a zit-- but late last night is when she came out of bed and asked me about it-- mild chaos ensued. I saw the tick- threw up in my mouth- and told ems that we had to get rid of it-- she freaked- and cried because she was aoooo scared... Nightmare. Callan woke up to observe the spectacle-- but after many tears and way too long of an experience- it's GONE!!! 

1 comment:

B & E said...

AHHHH! Worst day ever. Jackie got a tick this fall and it FREAKED me out!! Then she got 5 more till winter finally came. It makes me want to go out in our back yard.