Sunday, April 20, 2014

a little temple photo moment

 this is one of my new favorite pictures-- it captures this time of life perfectly- Callan is going through a little bit of a rough moment-- Emmy is delightful but still very commanding of attention-- Ellie is adorable perfection-- and Cavan is along for the ride (poor soul) and I am so happy yet my eyes look slightly glazed over- ha!

 I thought this pic was adorable.
 notice Ellie is missing from this pic... it's because she was hanging upside down-showing off her bright purple undies- next to Callan...I just edited her out ;)

 such a sweet moment
 picture with the grandkids... nailed it.
 Jason and I had not even an inkling of what we were starting when we got married in this amazing temple






 I LOVE to see the temple and my little forever family in front of it!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

So many great ones here, but the first with you is simply perfection!