Saturday, April 5, 2014

Thank heavens for Booky

I don't know what I would have or would be doing without my amazing mother during this experience 
She has cared for my wild/sick children
Kept Emmy from polluting the world and kept her happy- no small task
Done the laundry, the dishes, read endless books, loved endlessly each kid so they don't feel forgotten,
Made endless spots, told endless stories 
Spent endless hours in the parking lots and offices of doctors, kept a drink constantly by my side, kept my kids clean and fed and helped in every way imaginable. I don't know that I would have survived this little crazy rough time without her.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

your mom is the best. :) i'm glad she was able to be there with you guys. i love her holding that sweet little sleepy fox in the first picture. adorable.