Sunday, December 21, 2014

It snowed!!! And I got my influencer box!!!


Checking out the winter wonderland
Daddy threw snowballs at us as we watched him leave for work-- the girls thought it was hilarious that he had to get snow off the car before he could drive
And because it snowed- it felt Christmassy-- and I had relatively clean house- so I thought I'd share!


Our gorgeous $15 walmart real tree- and Jingle our elf- just hanging out

Snow and my smooth hair thanks to tresumme and my influenster box!! So I have posted a ton on my fb-- but realized that these next posts are going to have a lot of hair and selfie pics-- it because I'm doing the season of smooth--- and loving the 7 day keratin treatment-- and I mean really loving it 
Some snowman building at the Liffereth's
Finished product
Whitney- being my hero-- this is obviously not her first snow-- though I'm not sure any snowman emergency could get me out of the house coat less gloveless and shoeless!
We then went home to our daddy who got home when it was dark-- but it didn't stop us from making a snowman- going sledding, and finishing the night with hot cocoa and tubbies and singing Christmas carols-- I love this time if year

No comments: