Thursday, March 5, 2015

Callahan Fox- the boy is delicious


Callahan's most favorite thing is king's Hawaiian rolls-- he's double fisting it the above pic
We spend many a tues at ikea- for the free meals and Callan is too little for smaland (the special play place) so we get to have special dates
This boy sleeps like this-- little model 
I was so so sooooo sick-- so I was laying on the couch- falling in and out of sleep- with horrible stomach pain and a throbbing head-- Callan decided the best way to make me feel better was to serenade me with harmonica- in my face- all day long...
He loves super heroes 
He fell asleep like this- he just worships his daddy 
Emmy or Ellie snapped this- and I love it

Callahan brought this to me one morning- begging for brownies or "pood" and complaining that the box was too heavy- ha!
He is tease training on the potty-- it's all fun and games at the moment

I can't explain how much I love this little boy- he fills my heart 

1 comment:

Grammy said...

He's an adorable sweetness, xxxooo