Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The plague and Cinderella movie


We got the plague-- I mean it- it started with Emmy puking at our friends house around dinner--- and proceeded to spread like wildfire through all of us. In no time we were down to nothing on any mattress in our house and using towels as blankets-- because all sheets, comforters and just about everything else was covered in someone's puke or diharrea. It. Was. Awful.  I was already behind on laundry due to a broken wash machine and flooding my house (a story for another day) 
This was a picture I posted saying that we made it through the night... Barely.
For several days- our life was this-- throw in a healthy dose of pedialyte, gingerale and crackers and that was us. Jason got it the worst and tried to work through it one day-- after spending hours in the restroom and almost pulling the panic cord- he was sent home. It was rough. But as quickly as it came it left and a little chicken soup from a friend went a long way!! 
For the last day of spring break the boys were still on death's door in bed- but the girls were ready for fun. So, off we went to fazolii's for lunch and to the movies to see Cinderella! 

Emmy got dressed up as bride Cinderella 
Elles went classic 
We were in heaven!!! 
Truly one of the best movies I have seen- I loved it. Be courageous and kind. A new motto in my life and in my girls' lives as well

No comments: