Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Life lately


Emmy put her ikea wine glass down a little excitedly- and broke it in pieces... She got 3 cuts and then spun around like a top... The place looked like a crime scene...
Checking out a gator at the pet store
Life lately has looked like this...if cavan isn't eating dry cocoa then it's toilet paper- dry on the roll or wet straight from the toilet-- so as sad as this sight was- there are worse options
When church isn't until 1-- we spend the morning in our undies- searching for creatures like rolly pollies
This boy loves his Spider-Man baby
Callahan spends a LOT of his time as a frog- he hops and ribbits most places he goes.
Ronald came to our McDonald's and the girls- especially Ellie - loved him!! 
We love the Liffereth's house especially when the sprinkler is on
That's a bum print! Callan plays hard in the sand box and leaves sand bum prints to prove it!
Whitney and I were hair twins- I love us
Elles could only sleep if she held my foot- I love her. 
I'm loving my wreath--
This boy is a delight!
Ellie is the cutest 
Her life is performing shows for me-- the downside is if I look away at any point the show must start over...😳

No comments: