Thursday, July 23, 2015

Life lately


We got shots-- Ellie is the only one who escaped-- the boys got bouncy balls as rewards from the dr and cavan of course did his best to eat it... Callan adored his-- and was epically sad-then fine and friendly- cavan was livid and hates the nurse to this day.
My vt's showed up in unplanned matching shirts-- I obviously had to change into mine which matched as well
When Emmy found out she was getting her shots the next day-- there were a LOT of tears
Emmy-just reading chatbooks 
Cavan took a spill and hit thedoor-jam... Daddy fixed him up- but it was a nasty cut!! 
These cutie pies!!! I found the suits for the girls for $4 and was taking a matchie sister pic and the boys joined in
Just playing at the mall


Jason bought me some makeup and I love it so so much -- while I was in surgery (story to come) he got me ipsy- something I have been pining over for years- literally. 

Emmy is in love with these shoes- and posing 
My sleeping babes
Callahan has taken to giving me presents--you never know what he will show up with 😂

Cheering the sibs on as they raced
Ellie- just sleeping 
Cavan being the destructive puppy- like child he is... Just eating a book

No comments: