Thursday, September 10, 2009

HAAAAPPPY birthday to MEEEEEEEE!

blowing out my candle- Lucy is helping- how cute is that!
Logies loving his foot and life in general- of course he is!

the Jenkins and Princes- we love them for many reasons- but one of the top is that they gave me Coke for my birthday!-also a little Wyatt thrown in there. - Chels is not in one pic- making me very sad- because she took the photos= a true friend- so thank you thank you Chels and we will have to get island cute and have a friend photo shoot!


Kelly, Amanda, Bernard, Bryce, Logan, Dave, Elders- you name it! what fun!



Happy Birthday to me! Jason made the MOST DELICIOUS banana chocolate chip cup cakes with homemade- yes by him- vanilla frosting- here is everyone singing to me- I love that Avery is obviously singing her little heart out- as she has done all day- and Tate is so very cutely contemplating if she should sing or not! what fun sweet little girls we have right now- they bring me such joy!

7 comments:

bryce and paige said...

I love the pictures, what a great party that was! Wow, you guys know how to do them! Thank you so much for being so generous by not posting my inability-to-keep-my eyes-open-in-any-picture-that-involves-a-flash embarassment; I loved that you called me about it too, I'm still laughing to myself, someone help me... like NOW!

nicole said...

i'm so happy you have some fun friends to celebrate with but I KNOW that it wouldn't have been a MILLION times better if it could have been with me lol....I just have to tell myself that! Love you best friend

Michigan Roys said...

I'm sorry we missed out. We were all a little worn out and cranky and needing to go to bed early. Happy Birthday anyway!

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

Fun Pictures, what great friends, It looks like all had fun...
The Children are wonderful.
It is great to see Families filled with love. The strength of friends can never be truely measured and their value is always priceless.

Jessie said...

happy happy birthday!!!! it was fun. maybe next time so you think you can dance will actually be on when it says it will be. :)

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Okay, so why were we not invited to this fun party???

Stephanie Braithwaite said...

I thought of you yesterday and meant to get online and wish you a happy birthday, but I got sick instead and went to bed! Happy birthday, even though it's a day late!!