Thursday, September 10, 2009

What a GREAT birthday!

one of my gifts! doesn't it look so perfect that it looks fake- like one of those donuts from nursery- thanks Jessie- I LOVE it!-*please note the halloween table cloth- yep fall here we come!
tired tired girl!

2 other presents- how fun- I am so so happy- do my friends know me or what?! donuts, COKE (there's nothing better) 2 CARDS (so thoughtful) and birthday candles (just plain fun!)- hooray hooray!


Tan little Emmy in between outfits- and feeling VERY serious...








4 comments:

nicole said...

I love love love it!! Happy Birthday to Liz...I sure hope you got my message. I tried to call you and missed you. Then when I wanted to try again I figured it was too late. SORRY I'll call tomorrow. I love you

Beach Borchardts said...

Great fun!! I love how cozy your house makes every get together! How fun to have a little girl to share it with you!!

Beach Borchardts said...

It 's so sad that your family in America didn't give you anything. They aren't very thoughtful I guess. Oh well, thank heavens for the islanders!!

ronborchardt@yahoo.com said...

Golden Girl reflecting on her wonderful Mother's birthday...
I note the door is open and can only guess you have gated the stairs....
Now is the time to soften the edges, (tape, towels, foam,) and to gate any potential fall areas. Also be sure you do not have the stepping materials to go up and over. I know you are saying wow what would I do with out my Papa.