Thursday, July 22, 2010

Weirdy Wednesday (on Thursday)

LOCUST! (is that how you spell LARGE grasshopper? no matter!)
Emmy LOVED him.
Josh did too...
I know- send this picture into Ranger Rick right?!
Seeing this guy I have a whole new level of horror for what those poor settlers endured when the "hords of locust" would come and eat all of their crops.
I thought I should capture him on photo- just in case Josh missed...
Emmy's "pout face" she has now perfected it. Also - her outfit in this entire post is size 3-6 months-- a little weird to say the least.

5 comments:

Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

i loved it when emmy wore hawken's clothes a few months ago, when he is about a YEAR YOUNGER than her! :) tiny little thing! i can't believe she still fits 3-6 months!

the pout face is ADORABLE. i would totally give in to ANYTHING she wanted if i saw that face in person!

NOW, on to the HUGE BUG! i would say, no thank you. YUCK! :( i can't believe emmy got SO close to it, and josh TOUCHED IT?!!!! wow.

Carrie said...

3-6 mo? She is a little mouse! She is a cutie! I love the closeup of that locust!

Beach Borchardts said...

We grow em big in FL!!

bryce and paige said...

I love her little pout face! It looks like you guys are having so much fun in America! We miss you. I love your new hair and, of course, you look so beautiful. I have loved all the updates. Feels like you've been gone forever, but I know it was just a couple weeks ago. Can't wait for Christmas to play.