Friday, September 17, 2010

Emmy moments

Emmy LOVED playing with the crabs that Uncle Josh cooked for her- it was funny- I have recently seen her bite a milipede in half and kiss a frog- but this crab went no where near her mouth!
Here she is showing you that it pinches-
Not quite sure about that little guy...
Emmy's new thing is phrases- they aren't very clear- but they are VERY cute- she loves to say "I'm going to get you" (in a creepy child of the corn voice) "I love Halloween" (Jason's favorite) and "Here you go"~ she also LOVES to cheer hooray and clap- (my favorite)
Emmy is soooooo happy to have her Daddy back- she couldn't be more delighted-- also she sat in a puddle- it's not pee :)
slam dunk!
I love J's face in this one.
Emmy with her mini me- also known as a baby alive- but the likeness is scary!

3 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

Finally an update! I was going through an Emmy and Liz withdrawal. What a cutie, we miss you guys a lot. Shane just started saying "I'm gonna get you" too and it makes me smile every time! What a fun age!

Carrie said...

Autumn has that same shirt, the one she's wearing in the first few pictures. Altho I thought I was spraying it with spray and wash but it was bleach! OOPS! So it went int he trash. LOL to the its not pee its water pictures!

Beach Borchardts said...

I"m glad to see the picts! Someone needs to clean that shower! I love the crabs-she reeally wasn't very brave with them! The basketball shots were darling!