Friday, September 17, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME!

One of my presents from Josh and Dad- I decided that there were many uses for them~

Cute shirt from my mom- Jason's Mom sent me some cute clothes too- more pics to come of those :)
Jason went all out and I LOVED every present!
REAL perfume- soo happy!
Josh topped it off with a picture for our place in Miami- my dad got me something from my wishlist- a water bottle that actually keeps things cold- for those of you who know me- this was greatly appreciated!
My birthday dinner was at BJ's- we had a pazookie and I think we were in heaven- thanks again Mom and Dad!

5 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

Happy birthday! REAL presents!!! Gotta love American birthdays. And there are BJ's in Florida? Maybe we'll go to Miami after all, ha ha.

Beach Borchardts said...

Hurrah! It's nice to be with you for some of these occasions!

Jessie said...

happy birthday!!! hooray! you need a belly pic again, now that you're posting on your forgotten blog again. just because you're back in america doesn't mean you get to slack on the updates! :) we miss you!

Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grammy said...

Yay to birthdays, good food, Jason home, NEW HOME, Emmy turning into a "little girl", Halloween coming up, J passing his comp....but most importantly, YAYAYAYAY to Liz for taking time to put this great blog together! Thank you, we all love you!