Wednesday, October 13, 2010

24 weeks~ 6 months of Penelope Jane

What I am loving:
vomiting a little bit less
Ellie is sooo strong and a CRAZY kicker
Emmy loves her baby sister
the fun fall and holiday time pregnant- story of my life but I enjoy it

What I am Not loving:
the fact that my leg is throbbing (a vericose is trying to make an appearance I think)
that the plataeu is over and PennyPoo is growing again- now comes the HUGE part
that I am hungry all of the time- literally- BUT it's delish holiday time so hooray!

6 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

Yum, eat some of that delish holiday food for me while you're there, I am planning on catching up when I get home! You look adorable! Can't wait to see Penelope!

Beach Borchardts said...

gooooooooooorgeous!

Carrie said...

You look great!! Wow, getting closer and closer. Love the name!

The Frederick Family said...

you look so cute liz!! we can't wait to meet her, even if this time in will be in vitro. i love the not so scary Halloween pictures, so fun!!
londyn is obsessed with pirates right now and i showed her the pictures of you guys and she loved them. she's running around saying "emmy irate" (she forgets the p). love love love you guys!!! thanks for always posting!

Grammy said...

You look darling! Yes, good time to be able to eat all the goodies! Making carmel corn... yummmmm - make a list of everything to have on hand when you're all here!

Jessie said...

hooray for belly pics! keep them coming! :)