Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The HAIR!

1st- it's sooo long!
Such a little cutie bug!
Again- Emmy was perfect because I promised to spray her hair at the end!
She is eating a rubberband~her teeth really don't look like this :)
Yet another cute hair day-- there have been lots of those lately!
I love that her hair just looks like this.
As you can tell- I really am just in love with Emmy- BUT this hair especially is a fav of mine.
This is the little face that I go to bed to-
and this is the hair that I go to bed to~
and THIS is the face that I wake up to~
This is why I get up in the morning- AH! she is soooo cute!

6 comments:

Jessie said...

i love her hair too. adorable! :)

Josh and Kelly said...

Call me jealous, playing with her hair looks like so much fun!!! What a cutie.

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Aren't little girls just the BEST? I bet you are getting excited for your next one!

Michigan Roys said...

So very adorably cute! What fun you have with her!

Beach Borchardts said...

Streeeeeeeeeetch!! That's my favorite! Too darling!

Grammy said...

She has the most amazing hair in the world! AND is the most beautiful girl in the world!!