Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We LoVe Hatchling Tales!

At the Loggerhead State Park- they have a sea turtle rehab area AND Hatchling Tales (Ocean themed story time!)
they had a whole nest full of hatchlings that are the cuttest things on earth-
they also have these fun things that Emmy loves to climb on, help other children climb on, and jump off of- she is CRAZY!
She loved the little turtles and I loved her hair- so life was GREAT.
Emmy got to sing songs about sharks, hear stories about sharks AND make a shark fin- she runs around the house singing the "Jaws DAAAAA- DA- DAAAAA- DA " ditty and "scaring" those around her :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, Ems is the best lil' hatchling ever! The creatures in the sea go round and round....

Josh and Kelly said...

That smiley shark book is one of our faves!! Emmy is adorable, and so is her hair- I am taking notes for if I have a girl! And I LOVE that she has an accent, please take some video soon and post it so we can all enjoy! And you'll be happy to know (though I won't be posting it...) that Shane has moved on from the a word to "see-it!" and "truck" with an f on the front... gotta love these kiddos!

Carrie said...

Ooh! Thanks for the closeup on the hairdo! I want to try that on Auttie!

Beach Borchardts said...

She's so cute and I love her hair and dress but I WANT TO GO TO SHARK DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cutest little turtle babies in the world!! Does she know how lucky she is??