Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Weirdy Wednesday...

LOVE this pic...
Don't judge me-- EVERYONE has found their child doing this-- and thankfully, this was on Amber's imaculate floor... I DO understand that not everyone takes a pic of this...
SO- I am printing my blog out to become a book some time- therefore the rest of this post is FYI for me to remember and for Grandparents to enjoy- if you aren't in the mood for details- please just enjoy the above pictures :)
Favorite Emmy pronunciations:
gentle-cheeeen tal
birthday- birday
excuse me- me mee
come here- meeeeeah
guya- this just meant anything that she didn't like "hilarious"
almost- almoe
the clean up song- "keen up keen up oh oh keen up keen up"
I'm sorry- I saucy
there- they ah
potty- (she says this soooo adorably= she furrows her brow and says all sad and high potty potty)
*everything Emmy says tends to be in a sweet high voice- or a strange low voice to make us laugh
**Emmy sounds like she has lived in New York her whole life- she has the STRONGEST accent- she sounds like a taxi cabby

3 comments:

Unknown said...

In Liz's defense..I am the one who took the picture of Emmy on the ground. What can I say, I don't have any children of my own and I adore the quirkiness of Lil' Miss Frederick!

Beach Borchardts said...

She's a crazy that's for sure!! I love her language development! She's doing great!

Jessie said...

love the pics! :) and i'm glad they were taken!