Friday, February 4, 2011

I gave birth to bliss!

My mom just Emmy (who has declared WAR on sleep today) to the park- so I have 5 minutes to blog and then it is off to a nap! That said- this post has a LOT of pics and not many words-
Her hair is very crazy- depending on the light it is a mirad or different colors- and it was CRAZY curly, swirly- but then the bath made it straight- kind of-- it is always VERY thick and cute as can be ;)

those gorgeous "I just came out" pics
Josh was our number 1 photographer and uncle of the day ;)
yes- you read that correctly- she carries her weight well- but she is HUGE! (yet still so tiny- Emmy was almost 3 lbs lighter?)
Sweet bonfing moments-
Emmy and Papa seeing Elle Belle for the first time- so cute.

The first time holding her-

introductions!

first kiss :)
Emmy spreading the good news-she loved her Ellie- my "owie" not so much- though she was equally fascinated with both...




We feel sooo blessed that Penelope Jane has joined our family and could not be happier that she is here!

9 comments:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

She is so precious--love all that beautiful hair! Your dad and Jason look so happy. Those pictures made me smile! Hope you are recovering well and enjoying your sweet baby girl!

Unknown said...

I absolutely can not stop looking at the pictures of this precious girl - definitely something magical about Miss Penelope!

Borchardt's said...

I love it!! I love her hair.. I love her lips..I love her noes;)..I love her cute round face..and i LOVE her hair!! I guess i just love her! What a doll! I need a girl!!

Josh and Kelly said...

Ah, you are making me excited for our little girl! What a cutie, love the hair. She looks like Jason from the pictures, do you think? Glad you are with your family to have some extra help and hope you are getting some rest.

Jamie said...

Yeah! Congrats!

Lauralee Flores said...

She is beautiful! I LOVE her hair! So happy for you. And you look fantastic! What's your secret?

Mandy said...

CONGRATULATIONS you guys!!!
Liz, nice job! She's beautiful! I LOVE newbies! Hope you are feeling well and adjusting ok. :)

LOVED looking at all these pics! I love the NEWNESS of it all! Gosh, I can't believe all her HAIR! SO dang CUTE!
Thanks for posting these. It's so fun to look at! What a special time for you all! I'm so happy for you guys!

Sarah said...

Congrats. How exciting. I can't wait to meet her.

Grammy said...

I love seeing all these, we only got a little over-the shoulder glimse of what was happening, so these are wonderful! She is sooooo beautiful, can't wait to kiss her!