Sunday, July 17, 2011

UT post~the Borchardts!

Today we drove by a Ryan's Steakhouse and I said "Oh- a Ryan's!" and Emmy got soooo excited and said- "Ryan! I LOVE Ryan! I want to go to his house- I love Titan too." Therefore- I decided to a Borchardt Utah post... When we were in St. George we got to spend a ton of time with the Borchardts and it was a BLAST!

This is Elle Belle meeting Uncle Dan for the first time-- I have to say that my girls really really love their Uncle Dan- as you can see.

I have to say that one of the highlights of our trip were these little babies- wow Star- that's all I can say ;) oh wait- where is the recipe?

The girlies got to play with Aunt Stari-- basically the best time ever.

we tried to get a pic of all of my mom's grandbabies-- these are the VERY best attempts... boo.



The cousins got to play whoot whoot!

Ellie loved meeting her cousins- Ryan was her BFF and Titan was food supply-- we found him feeding her mangos- french fries and potato chips-- she loves him!

and last but not least- we got to meet Dan and Star's new pet-- yep- this bad boy lives in their light. the end. ** Mother Desiree- please know that my goal is to post the Nerwinski/Frederick Utah posts tomorrow- but it is a lot and So You Think You Can Dance is calling to me ;) love you!

3 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

I love the friends! So wonderful! I wish they would have been a little more cooperative with the grandchild picts but oh well. As to the pet?!?!? hmmmmmmmmm
I love the pic of Emmy hugging Stari cuz I can feel it, she's the best hugger!

Borchardt's said...

Yeah!! It is fun to be on the Fredericks blog!! You got so many more pics than i did and i love them! Our pet got so big that i couldn't handle it anymore and we smashed it..It was so fun spending time with you guys! Thanks for the fun post! my boys loved it!! Tell emmy and ellie that Ryan and Titan miss them! Love you guys!

Amber said...

I love that you still have your priorities straight...SYTYCD! I'm watching it now, finally time for all-stars! Oh I also love this post of all these cute kids with good Borchardt genes!