Wednesday, July 13, 2011

and you thought I forgot all about Weirdy Wednesday~

I find all kinds of things buckled into Elle Belle's car seat... today it was paint-
There are so many aspects that make this pic a WW winner-- the obvious fact that Emmy is doing a trick with her cabbage patch-- but then there are those subtle things~ like the one sock, the fact that she took his clothes off so that they could be "twinners" (as she says), that that she is wearing a cars pull up instead of a princess one--
What would I do without this little weirdy in my life?! I'm happy to announce that Ellie will soon be joining in on WW as she is growling and starting to do some other weird things- hooray!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Autumn does the one sock thing, too! CUTE!

Beach Borchardts said...

I love that little weirdie!! too cute! Can't wait to see what Ellie comes up with!

Grammy said...

The weirdy Wednesday princess continues to amaze grammy. Kisses Ems!Wish you had a video of the car jumper... of course she wouldn't have survived, I have it engraved in my imagination anyway.