Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Father's Day

This Father's day was a fun one- first, because I got to be with MY father AND the father of my children--
The man who started it all - we were budget confined on our father's day gifts this year- and so Dad got a large Dark chocolate fish-- he might have picked that anyways though... I am blessed to have the world's most amazing father- he is tied with Jason- which is really saying something- I honestly am who I am because of my parents- I love my Dad with all of my heart and am so grateful to him for all of the lessons taught, stories told, love shared, time given and fun that we've had through the years.

And then HaPPY FaThEr'S day to Jason- truly the world's best father- I couldn't have chosen a better man to be Emmy and Ellie's Daddy; he is amazing in every way- a righteous father, a great teacher, a fun tickle monster, a silly game player and a loving cuddler-he really is the best. We only got him candy and hair stuff (so sad) but someday I will get him what he deserves~like a trip to Italy or a car for Father's Day- at least, that's what I say to make myself feel better right now as we sink further into debt.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Happy belated Father's Day Mr. Borchardt and Mr. Frederick! :)

Beach Borchardts said...

They are winners alright!! Lucky girls!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

I totally laughed that you got him candy and hair stuff for Father's Day--that's exactly what Nick got this year, too :) I keep telling Nick that I will buy him a truck when I am done with med school and finally start making some $$$ hahaha

Grammy said...

So this little computer is the only one that lets me comment - YAY! Not to worry the smallest gifts are usually the most meaningful! I can't think of anything better than CANDY and Hair product!