Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Universal with Auntie Amber!

This was SUCH a fun day- another post will be coming as soon as I get the rest of the pics from Amber's fb- but here is my camera's worth~ the highlight of the day was... you guessed it- the BARNEY show- yes- we got to see his show and then get a great big hug and a kiss from me to you afterwards- Emmy thought she was in heaven ;)
There were a ton of fun water parky spots that I didn't know about (so I didn't bring a suit) but the day was HOT so here is Ems enjoying the fun-
There was Curious George's ball factory- by far Jason's favorite spot- I could just imagine him as a kind in there...
and of course we had to say hello to the characters... I have to say that I enjoy Disney's 1000 more- but Emmy didn't seem to mind.
Amber was sooo excited to have a kid to ride this ride with- Emmy as delighted to get to go twice.
It poured on us- so here we are waiting for the Jaws ride to start again- it never did- but seeing as how it is weirdy Wednesday- I thought I would include that Emmy STILL just lays down on her lovey just about anywhere- love that girl! The day was fabulous and we could not have had more fun~ THANK YOU Auntie Amber for making it possible and for spending such a fun day with us :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

That was such a FUN day! Always a joy to spend time with your fabulous family! Thanks Emmy for giving me an excuse to play like a kid again! Send me the pics pretty please? Love ya!

Beach Borchardts said...

Hooray for Auntie Amber! I wish I had had a fun aunt like that when I was a kid!!!

Grammy said...

I must say that Universal was my fav when we visited. I wish I could sleep like that when I got tired...