Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our AMAZING Walk

This is how our walk starts-- it is also one of the prettiest houses ever.
across from that house is the Savannah River-
there are MANY creatures to find- we don't find the creatures nightly-
we walk the 3 miles and yell hi as we hurry by!
there are flowers and plants from my childhood
and Emmy got her 1st honeysuckle!!!
Ellie loves it.
Emmy found cattails and played in the creek.
Ellie sat on Daddy's shoulders for the very first time!
It is even prettier in the twilight when fireflies come out~
The forests of South Carolina are incredible-- I LOVE this place and want to live here forever-- it is simply gorgeous!

6 comments:

bryce and paige said...

It looks beautiful there! I love walks. Maybe we'll have to put our ticket in for Augusta. ps- Bryce gets to talk to Jason, but why don't I get to talk to you?! When are you free? When are you coming to St.G? We need to catch up!

McArthur Family said...

It's gorgeous there and so are your girls!!! Wow, they are just picturesque (sp?). And yes, please a family trip somewhere in 8 years sounds marvelous!!! I love and miss you bunches!

Michigan Roys said...

That does look great! What a fun walk. So pretty!

Amber said...

Love to all my happy hikers, especially my favorite little naturalist - she is all smiles! :) And yes Liz, I picked up on the whiteoutishness of Emmy's darling shirt.

Beach Borchardts said...

Such a wonderful spot!

Josh and Kelly said...

Beautiful!!! Of course I truly believe happy people like you can be happy anywhere, and I am sure you will love everywhere you go. That is a great quality!