Thursday, October 13, 2011

Our Move part 1

This is the last Picture I took before we left--we were at the airport and I told Emmy we had to go-- this was her reaction-- funny, because she really is all about adventure-- but I have to say that I was feeling the same way.
We (the girls and I) flew from Atlanta (after driving 3 hours to get there) to Sacramento CA-- with a stop somewhere like AZ- it's all a blur.
Thankfully our amazing family was waiting for us in Sacramento while poor Jason drove with Justy across just about every state and over multiple mountain ranges-- he is my hero==
Emmy and Ellie were delighted to be back with their best friends again.



matchy matchy


I LOVE this face!
I LOVE this face!
the best of times!

Grandma took us to the park-- Emmy found a worm- of course she did-
I literally got ONE picture of Diana's bottom last time we were there-- I was livid-- and so I made up for it- a little- this time!

Grandpa Larry has grapes that grow at his house-- Emmy really thinks it is heaven there.

The profile that could launch a 1000 ships.

2 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

Well I'm too sad and jealous and depressed to be coherent so I'll leave it at that.

Jessie said...

again with the sad face!! i love her.