Monday, December 12, 2011

Little Bear Tree Farm!!!

I feel a new tradition in the making!

Jason has told me about this place since before we were married- they used to go as family~

you cut down your own tree!

you drive up in these Christmas mobiles- love it.







It was fun that we got to go as our little family- carrying on the Frederick tradition.


Emmy- loving small things- found her little tree first off.











This was my outfit -- DARLING!

This was after her woodland diaper change.

best family pic yet-



Emmy loves her Cami
Best Friend!

3 comments:

Doug & April said...

Hello from the Sedgwicks! Just passing through...our husbands are friends :)

Love the pictures!

Michigan Roys said...

You guys are wearing coats as if it's cold out there! Makes me smile :-) What a great tradition (the tree cutting part, not the coat part)!

Beach Borchardts said...

I love Emmy's choice-so precious!!
I love the outfit Elle's has on-brings back memories! I love the long handles knives-can you imagine this years ago with Justin and Jason? What was Desiree thinking??? It was fun to see from your upper angle-looks like mice in a maze! Super cute place and looked like a super fun day!