Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas-- the first of several...

Our Christmas started with a PACKAGE from the Gill/Petersons-- our amazing Atlanta friends-- lets just say I was more excited than Ems-- and as you can see from the pic~that's pretty excited.

We then drove 6 hours to St. George- we drove Friday night- slept at Jason's mom's and woke up to our Christmas morning (a little early) at their house- sooooo fun!

Grandma Connie came for Christmas dinner-- a FEAST that faulted nothing. Miss Penelope wasn't quite sure about Grandma Connie--

Here are a whole bunch of Great Grandchildren-- I love it!

Some of both of our families met at Chili's for a true family party- loved it!!

Emmy enjoying Grandma Connie and Jack!

Why we take these pictures--- I don't know. Why I include them in my blog posts---I REALLY don't know.


Little matchy lovey cousins-sooo cute!

2 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

Lots of fun!! Lots of cuties too!

Carrie said...

Does your husband have a twin?! THat family pj picture is hilarious. Love the big sit on train.