Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas hike!

We went on a Christmas hike in the afternoon- much of it was spent like this. What an amazing Uncle.

I found a tent-- Merry Christmas Dave.

Dad and Josh were in heaven-

As was I- trying out my new LENSE!!!! yes- it's amazing-- there will be more portraits to come-- these are the very first tries.

The hike made all of us tired~ Elles decided the only way to sleep was with Uncle Dave-- and yes, it looks like he is strangling her-- but she was fine.

4 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

That lense is amazing and so is the scenery!

Amber said...

Dave got a free tent and cuddle time with Elles?!? I must admit I am a bit jealous.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Kelly said...

Did you get a "nifty fifty"?? Are you loving it??