Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thanksgiving~

It was Penelope's first Thanksgiving!

and she loved it.

There was face painting-- Aunt KK was kind enough to paint Emmy's face-- it was a lot cuter BEFORE Emmy touched it...

We went to Sacramento for Thanksgiving and it was a blast- steeped in fun, family, food and festivities!

When Grandma Di wasn't cooking- she was walking Elles around- (post to come about Ellie's greatness in walking and tooth)

Like my Grandma, I ADORE the parade-- and I've passed it on to Ems- yes!

I love this pic-- check out Emmy's face in both- classic.

Ahh the feast-- and it was a feast indeed-- DELISH is all I can say-

At first, Elles wasn't so sure-- then she decided that she loved everything about Thanksgiving.

Emmy and the twins had a partaaaay riding Uncle Jason around-- Ellie tried to get in on the action-- but I think it may have broken J's back.

To top off the trip, Aunt Kaley made cake pops with Emmy-- they were beautiful.



emphasis on were-Uncle Cam dropped them and this was the final result-- they still tasted amazing though!

I am thankful for these cute girlies who brighten every moment of my life- I'm thankful for an amazing husband who is practically perfect in every way- I'm thankful for generous and loving family-I'm thankful for the gospel, I don't know what I would do without it- I'm thankful for such a blessed life in a country I love-- we really couldn't ask for more.

3 comments:

Beach Borchardts said...

Elles looks great in Thanksgiving colors!!, the parade thing skipped a generation, the dinner and pops looked scrumptious!, I love your girs too and am thankful for eveything you are and for you too!! xo

Me said...

SO MUCH FUN!!! GREAT PICTURES!

Josh and Kelly said...

I'm loving all the new posts!!! Ellie is getting so grown up! I can't believe she's almost a year??!!