Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Baby Boy shower for Callahan!!!

As you can see-- I had the best and cutest shower ever-- there were games, delicious food and amazing friends. I have to say that when Jason said he hoped this one was a boy-- I secretly hoped it wasn't just because I wanted a boy shower and didn't think I would get one-- shallow- I KNOW-- but everything we had was pink- and I ADORE showers-- out of no where-- my friend Jessie Berg said she wanted to do a shower for me-- I can't get over the perfect job she did and what an amazing friend she is-- thanks to her-- my mom, my BFF Annie, and Pam Winters- we had the best time ever-- and we got to have an Atlanta reunion-- I loved every minute!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

it was so fun planning out everything. i'm glad you had fun. your pregnant belly was even more beautiful in person. i pretty much think you should get pregnant every 9 months. i will throw you a shower for every single one. :)