Sunday, July 28, 2013

Our house!!!

Not done- always a work in progress- but it has been so fun to finally make a home!

the bench Jason made me out of a headboard--he is amazing-- and the chair we recovered--this is what I call our Circus room-- because its the everything room-- nursery/toy room- family room-etc. I LOVE our circus room

mantel and toy corner in the circus rm-- and doorway to the girls room


preschool corner and doorway to our room
the girls room- the ombre dresser-- not quite what I planned- the drawers didn't fit in the order I painted them-- so now its like this. hmmm

the chandelier Jason bought me for making through medical school-- love it.



the mantel is not done yet...


master bedroom



master mantel



circus mantel

dining mantel
Dining hutch-- $15 at a thrift store-- now that it has been repainted and antiqued I love it.

front room

front room mantel

No comments: