Sunday, July 28, 2013

So much fuun!




on one of our family evening walks- daddy caught a little snake-- the girls were delighted! Emmy wore her snake bracelet for quite a while ;)
cuddle buddies ;) why does he look almost as big as she is?!

my maimzie and I


our circus room furniture-- I LOVE it!

Elles is OBSESSED with Callan's fedora-- she said- "Look! I'm so cute!"
Callahan is in love with all technology-- and is as fexible as his mommy ;)


what Ems would look like with short hair ;)
Calloway Gardens- Free Fridays!!!

Booky drove up to visit us and just as she was passing FT. Benning she was T boned!


ok- Cutest boy ALIVE!
Ellie LOVES the Hobbit-- here is her Gollum impression-- she cracks me up!

big boy!


Callan's blanket that I stamped-- LOVE IT!

and the onsie-- using the same stamp

1 comment:

Beach Borchardts said...

way too much to comment on but it all makes me happy (excpet my car)