Friday, August 15, 2014

We are ready for the big day!

- so as soon as the girls fell asleep- I went to walmart and got a few things for Emmy's big day and Jason's birthday!!! 


Emmy has been using her jitter glitter that she got from auntie amber and she has been begging me for a locket for ever- so I got her one and put a little jitter glitter in it as well- she is also starting the day off right with healthy donuts- but seriously, I figured that she will for sure eat them and feel like they are a very special treat
Jason has a meeting with his department on Thursdays- and so I made them a treat for his b day- mini cupcakes in the shape of a white coat-
Pretty cute for 2 am/ I hope he loves his little surprise. 

This is her outfit- she is in love with it and has stickers from her auntie amber package all over black shirt- we are as ready as we can be- and because it's now 2:45-- and I've cried all day long- I'm off to the shower and then bed for an hour or two! Ha! 

No comments: