Saturday, September 27, 2014

First GNO!!!

When the men are away... Girls night out!!!!
I figure it's never too early to teach the art of a GNO. We helped the boys get ready- waved goodbye sadly and then as they drove away and were out of earshot... The party because with a scream cheer! Whoot whoot!!! We turned up the music- did our hair, put on our fancy shoes and they even got to wear makeup!!
Then we met our friends at pie five
Where she even had red lipstick- why not go big right?!



I love that you can spy Fischer - the little outcast in the corner of all of these pics- 


Cavan - our little outcast- I feel so sorry for the little boys during things like this- but they will join in next year- and he will miss the red lipstick kisses- I'm sure!

Pretty girl
Then we went to Box Trolls- the girls adored it- but it was scarier than I expected. (And I read the reviews online even)
Besties GNO 2014- 
We then are ice cream and rented a red box- went home and had a sleepover in my bed- they made it 10 minutes in to the movie and were out! Girls Night Out 2014- EPIC

No comments: