Saturday, September 27, 2014

Preschool!!

Ellie and i are doing a co op preschool this year- it's been grand-- because I hadn't taught yet. Bwahahaha. But, I had to pay the piper and taught on tues and thurs of this last week- it was VeRY fun- but I also am happy that I have 10 weeks before I teach again! 
The first day our letter was "j"
We made jelly fish and jack o' lanterns- made juice and ate apple Jacks- jumped on the tramp and jammed to music... And when asked about what the preschool letter was (literally 7 minutes after we were done) Ellie replied "ummm let me think... Pause.... Oh! It was ace!" 

Who knew that pink blocks could construct a gun that shoots "war mud and poison" 

There was a star of the show...
And he was epically loved and "helped"
K was for kite and kitchen-- so we colored and painted kites and baked and decorated cookies- these were DELICIOUS!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I bet they all had such a great day!