Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Cavanaugh Jay hospital photo shoot.

 I only got a few of this angel boy while we were in the hospital-- the light wasn't great

 but I loved the shots I got -- mostly because they register 1% of how perfect he is in real life.

 I can't believe how much he has changed already- and it's only been a week~ I feel like we wait so long for this sweet new born and then that stage is gone in a blink.





 I'm pretty sure that he got one of my dimples!!! the jury is still out-- but if it's there, like I think it is-- it's official- he is my favorite- I've been waiting for a dimple to show up somewhere in my children-- so far only my nephew Ryan has gotten an adorable dimple-- and I feel like that's not really fair.
 the hair-
 the most perfect little nose-- that I love so so much because I can see it without a rotten, and life saving air tube.
and as always I can't get enough of these baby tootsies-- his are like little monkey feet-- I just love him.

No comments: