Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Nakey Baby Cavanaugh Jay.

 We are 4 for 4 with getting Nakey Baby pictures-- I'm quite proud.
 With both boys the pictures were taken right when we were being separated from Jason-- at least this time it's only for 3.5 weeks-- Callan is was 6+ weeks.

 If you look to the left- you can see the slide show of Emmy's Nakey Baby shoot-- I need to put all of them up together ;)

 Cavan doesn't have black feet-- he didn't get his feet stamped because of the nicu party-- so they gave me some little ink pads to do it myself--- i scrubbed his feet with vaseline like they told me too-- but the residue is still there- oh well



















1 comment:

Grammy said...

Yes
..youare amazing getting all these naked babies with Daddy. Just a side note.. I appreciate it with your shirt on J!!! Can't wait to kiss and hug all of you!!! xxxooo